Getting Reimbursed for your Expenses

If you have made a purchase for the band booster organization, you must obtain a receipt for your purchase!  Please turn in receipts to the Booster Treasurer.

If you need reimbursement for that expense:
  • please print out the Check Request Form on this website (there are two forms per page)
  • fill it out
  • staple all receipts to the back of it
Please turn in the completed form with attached receipts to the Booster Treasurer.

Donna Cranfill,
Oct 12, 2012, 7:55 AM